Friday, March 27, 2009

Position Paper Ideas

Regulation of possible harmful chemicals in beauty products
Beauty products have harmful ingredients in them such as formaldyhe. Yet, instead of listing formaldyhe under ingredients, it is used under different names. Also beauty products on the market are still putting parabens, even though there has been substantial research questioning their wellness for the human body. There needs to be regulation and responsibility for what companies put in their beauty products.

Lowering the legal drinking age

I think this would be a good topic because it has been such a hot debate, and is still is today. With all the strong points keeping the drinking age limit where it is, there are just as many points if not more, proving the drinking age should be lowered to 18.

Those are all the ideas I could think of that I would like to write about.... I think I am going to like this position paper assignment :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Great ideas! Especially the second one, mostly because I know nothing about the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there should be some regulation of what the contents are in beauty products. My cousin does hair in LA, I drive up there because I not only trust her, but I know that she uses products not tested on animals,and the hair dye is safer for her and I.

    ReplyDelete